Hi,

I cvsupped today to -CURRENT, thinking to upgrade my -STABLE installation
(4.3-BETA). I followed the instructions in the UPDATING file, but ran into
a persistent problem when trying to compile the kernel after a successful
buildworld. The kernel compilation dies while making the modules at this
point:

cc -O -pipe   -D_KERNEL -Wall -Wredundant-decls -Wnested-externs
-Wstrict-prototypes  -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Winline
-Wcast-qual  -fformat-extensions -ansi -DKLD_MODULE -nostdinc -I-   -I.
-I@ -I@/dev -I@/../include  -mpreferred-stack-boundary=2 -c linux_sysent.c
linux_sysent.c:21: sizeof applied to an incomplete type
linux_sysent.c:21: warning: built-in function `exit' used without
declaration
linux_sysent.c:21: warning: cast discards qualifiers from pointer target
type
*** Error code 1

Stop in /opt/src/sys/modules/linux.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /opt/src/sys/modules.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/obj/opt/src/sys/DARKSTAR.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /opt/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /opt/src.

Anyone else noticed this problem or is it just me doing something wrong?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

John Carlson        Helsinki University of Technology
                [EMAIL PROTECTED]