-On [20010426 23:27], Matt Dillon ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>    There is a whole lot more to doing an efficient copy then simply checking
>    the mtime.  It's silly to try to integrate it into 'cp'.  Use cpdup
>    instead.  plug plug plug.

That's missing the point.

This is for script compatibility where people idiotically depend on cp
-u to be standard.

But basically I don't give a flying h00t or two whether or not it enters
the source tree.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven/Asmodai --=-- asmodai@[wxs.nl|freebsd.org]
Documentation nutter/C-rated Coder BSD: Technical excellence at its best