Hello?

I thought I had defended the reasons for my wanting the patch
so that the KERNCONF in /usr/src/release/Makefile actually
worked with sysinstall well enough that the patch should be
committed...

I haven't seen a commit go by... any chance of that change
being committed?

It doesn't really change the resulting code, unless KERNCONF
is set to something other than GENERIC.

Isn't anyone but me and Walnut Creek cum BSDI cum Windriver
Systems using "make release"?!?

                                        Terry Lambert
                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
---