In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Brian
Somers writes:
: Solaris calls it's ioctl files /usr/include/sys/<driver>_io.h so I'd
: spell digiio.h /usr/include/sys/digi_io.h.

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I like putting it in
/usr/include/sys/fooio.h.  We have lots of other files there now.  The
down side to this approach is that it breaks up the driver sources
that we've been trying to concentrate into sys/dev/foo/* (or
introduces asymetry such that you can't just toss in a -I/sys and have
the same tree that gets stuck under /usr/include).

Warner