On Fri, Jun 01, 2001 at 09:28:57PM +0900, Seigo Tanimura wrote:
> David> It would also be nice to get a timeline on the commit schedule for this.
> Test of 2 weeks should be enough, followed by commit in 15 June.

I request that this be on hold until we actually get -current Alphas
usable again.

To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with "unsubscribe freebsd-current" in the body of the message

Reply via email to