On Mon, Jun 04, 2001 at 04:48:30PM +0900, Seigo Tanimura wrote:
> >> Test of 2 weeks should be enough, followed by commit in 15 June.
> David> I request that this be on hold until we actually get -current Alphas
> David> usable again.
> OK, then we can test on pc98 and ia64 to wait for that.
> Now what do I have to do to test on ia64?

JHB is aware of your patch, so he can either pre-test it on ia64; or
since we don't run on HW and you really don't have a chance to mess up
users just don't worry about that platform for now.


To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with "unsubscribe freebsd-current" in the body of the message

Reply via email to