Garance A Drosihn wrote:

> At 6:28 PM -0500 8/27/01, Jim Bryant wrote:
>
>> The patches seem relatively benign, and after some basic
>> immediate testing, they should be committed to -current.
>> That's all I'm trying to say.
>

> Then shut up and help test it.  That's what KSE needs,
> some people who are willing to help out with the work.
>
> So far you've been blowing a lot of smoke in these KSE
> threads, pretending that you support it.  Most of that
> support has been demanding that other people do stuff,
> instead of any reasoned or intelligent input.  Almost
> everyone else in this thread is at least TRYING to be
> professional about presenting the options, no matter
> what their opinion might be.  All of them "support" KSE
> in the sense of wanting to see that work in FreeBSD.
> They also have a number of other legitimate real-world
> concerns.
>
> If you really supported KSE, then you would do something.
> Something called 'work', which Julian is very familiar
> with but which seems foreign to your vocabulary.

Ahem...  I believe I have said I'm going to be applying the patches.  Did you miss
that one?

As far as the other's concerns, even I said it needs testing before inclusion.  I have
also offered to test it, is that not good
enough for you, or do you just not read well?

jim
--
ET has one helluva sense of humor!
He's always anal-probing right-wing schizos!