I haven't looked at the OHCI spec for firewire at all, but it seems that
it was intended to be one specification. The OHCI spec puts a lot of
processing into the hands of the chip and the interaction is smart
enough to not require weird locking or delays (like the UHCI requires),
so it could be worthwhile to have a look whether we could integrate the
two.

Nick