The plathome developing the driver is used the same chipset. So,
the latest driver support TSB43AA22. Since the exact chipset name
I had not known, the kernel  will probe the chipset as "TSBXXXXXX".

Thanks for offerring the information.

I believe the name iLink is not popular in outside of Japan.
I prefer the name as firewire.