Is anyone else seeing this problem?  I posted a message the other day to this list,
and have yet to see a single response.

This is from a completely fresh cvsup of everything.

buildworld succeeds, but the kernel build fails on atomic.c with the following message
about the ATOMIC_ASM macros in atomic.h.

The archetecture is 5.0-really-current on an SMP P2-333 machine.

the message seems to be: "inconsistent operand constraints in an `asm'"

I checked the CVS sebsite, and noticed a change three weeks ago in atomic.h, but
atomic.c hasn't been changed in better than a year.

          ET has one helluva sense of humor!
     He's always anal-probing right-wing schizos!
                POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
"Religious fundamentalism is the biggest threat to
     international security that exists today."
  United Nations Secretary General B.B.Ghali, 1995

Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free address at