I can't find the answer to this in a handbook search
- I can never get the right terms together 8(.

But I read this on google:

In the second part of the thread it references a thread
discussed in December that discusses it. Unfortunately
the poster failed to mention the title of the thread or
to post a reference to it. I can't find the thread!

I think I've done due diligence, so may I respectfully
ask if anyone can tell me what is the largest size in
main RAM a process can have under FreeBSD? Also, a
pointer to where I can make myself a bit more clueful
would be most welcome. I promise to bookmark it ;).

Please CC me as I'm not on the list.

Adam Nealis.

Do You Yahoo!?