> Would you mind changing the description of the twiki to something else
> than "where all FreeBSD collaboration happens"?  It might give people
> the wrong impression.

Sure.  Suggestions?  I don't mind what people put into this, that's much of
the point.
It's just a place holder.  Remember, anyone can edit, it's social pressure
that keeps
things from a state of chaos.

Anyways, what would people like?

Later,
George

--
George V. Neville-Neil                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
NIC:GN82

"Those who would trade liberty for temporary security deserve neither"
                                                - Benjamin Franklin