> You'll have to pay some money if you need a 24-hour responsiveness.  :-)

The check is in the mail ;-)

> What src/release PicoBSD script should I try to run to reproduce this?

-CURRENT as of Monday.

Things work fine in a checkout from 20 Feb 2002 and that's what I'm working with.

If you can give me a bit of info (or a place to look) I can help address this problem.
I'm going to try to work with Luigi on maintaining picobsd as this will be my
main development system.  It's a very good way for embedded systems hacks
(like myself) to work.  Very natural.  And it's nice that I don't have to worry about
having -CURRENT on my development machine.

George V. Neville-Neil                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Those who would trade liberty for temporary security deserve neither"
                                                - Benjamin Franklin