On Thu, 28 Mar 2002, Alexander Leidinger wrote:
> I've tried to give it a start, so I also allowed __ICC in pcpu.h, now it
> fails with:

I got most of src/bin src/sbin src/usr.bin src/usr.sbin and lib to compile
with it.

Libc had some issues with malloc and mmap() and wouldn't function when
installed, but other things worked fine.

My patches to src/share/mk/ are here:

This allows you to set 'USE_ICC' and 'ICFLAGS' and build stuff.

Setting 'CFLAGS' to nil and 'NO_WARNS' is also a good idea.

-D__int64="long long"

I also added a few lines to my

setenv INTEL_FLEXLM_LICENSE /usr/local/intel/licenses
setenv LM_LICENSE_FILE /usr/local/intel/licenses/l_cpp.lic
setenv ICFLAGS '-O3 -tpp6 -ip'
setenv USE_ICC
setenv CFLAGS
setenv NO_WARNS yes

| Matthew N. Dodd  | '78 Datsun 280Z | '75 Volvo 164E | FreeBSD/NetBSD  |
| [EMAIL PROTECTED] |       2 x '84 Volvo 245DL        | ix86,sparc,pmax |
| http://www.jurai.net/~winter |  For Great Justice!  | ISO8802.5 4ever |