On Thu, Aug 22, 2002 at 03:17:03AM -0700, Terry Lambert wrote:
> Mark Santcroos wrote:
> > On Thu, Aug 22, 2002 at 02:33:57AM -0700, Terry Lambert wrote:
> > >       options DISABLE_PSE
> > >       options DISABLE_PG_G
> >
> > Coming up next in this theater :-)
> >
> > btw, how does the report that using the other compiler fixed everything
> > for KT fit in?

It looks indeed like it is a 'winner'. The buildworld is still running but
getting further already than the previous 10.

> Coincidentally.  It's hard to trigger the bug, so it's easy to
> work around it accidently.

Thats very true indeed. I can take that as a good 'explanation'.

I remember you talking about this PSE problems earlier and more often. Is
it fixable? I assume we would like to turn these options back on as they
improve performance don't they?

Mark

--
Mark Santcroos                          RIPE Network Coordination Centre
http://www.ripe.net/home/mark/          New Projects Group/TTM