Matthew Dillon wrote:

> +                     /* Does the entry point belong to this segment? */
> +                     if (hdr->e_entry >= phdr[i].p_vaddr &&
> +                         hdr->e_entry < (phdr[i].p_vaddr +
> +                         phdr[i].p_memsz)) {
> +                             entry = (u_long)hdr->e_entry;
> +                             text_size = seg_size;
> +                             text_addr = seg_addr;
>                       } else {
> +                             data_size = seg_size;
> +                             data_addr = seg_addr;
>                       }

I don't think we can do this (the last section), it is quite legal to have
more than one non-text PT_LOAD segment.  if the last one was very small,
we'd end up with an artificially low 'data_size' which would make for
interesting RLIMIT_DATA enforcement.

Cheers,
-Peter
--
Peter Wemm - [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]