On Sun, 15 Dec 2002 10:26:22 -0800 (PST)
Matthew Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

must...resist...

>     So don't give me this bullshit about the patch being a security
>     issue. YOU KNOW IT ISN'T.

No, Warner has a point, that patch is simply bandaid (albeit a good
one).

>     Now you are forcing me to go to core.  It's absolutely ridiculous
>     and you know it.  Goddamn it, next time I won't even bother
>     posting if all I get is this sort of crap.

I know I'm gonna get flamed for this, but you know what's ridiculous? All
the flamage you've brought up on the issue. You're a great hacker Matt,
just keep it easy and don't take it so personal.

Cheers,
--
        Miguel Mendez - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        GPG Public Key :: http://energyhq.homeip.net/files/pubkey.txt