In message: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
            Matthew Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
:      When people say and do reasonable things I am a reasonable guy.  When
:      people say and do unreasonable things then I fight tooth and nail.
:      It's that simple.  If you don't like it, then tough.  There is nothing
:      unreasonable about this patch.  NOTHING.

I've answered this in other email, but you need to expand the check at
the top of ipfw_ctl to include this new message as one of the ones
that is disallowed at high security levels.

Warner