On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Francis Barnhart wrote:
> That is where this issue is documented. However, it is incorrect. The proper hint is
>in fact:
>    hint.acpi.0.disabled

I think we can get by fine with:
   set hint.acpi.0.disabled=1
at the boot prompt.  This keeps what we tell users to type consistent with
what they add to device.hints.

Scott, since you put the original message in INSTALL.TXT, could you
correct the acpi disabling advice as shown above?  The set command has
invalid syntax (extra ".") and there's a typo, "inforation".

Thanks,
-Nate