According to Sheldon Hearn:
> I plan to add a user ``smtp'' with UID 25 and a member of group
> ``mail'', for use in running non-priveledged MTA's in FreeBSD. This is
> primarily for the convenience of maintainers of mail ports.

What about "mta", a name that was suggested (and used on hub I think) by
Jonathan (Bresler) when we were talking about Postfix integration.

BTW I'd still see Postfix standard in FreeBSD :-)
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- robe...@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 4.0-CURRENT #73: Sat Jul 31 15:36:05 CEST 1999