Hello,

> ECN support in TCP is independent from ALTQ, and it can be done
> separately.  An ECN patch for 4.5 which doesn't require ALTQ is included
> in altq-3.1.  It's been in KAME since December. If there are interests,
> I can make a patch for -current.
I think it would be very good to catch up on that front.
Thanks a lot.

--------[ Free Software ISOs - ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/ ]-------
Attila Nagy                                     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Free Software Network (FSN.HU)            phone @work: +361 210 1415 (194)
                                                cell.: +3630 306 6758