Hello,

> > the "em" driver (if "gx" is already in the initial plan), because it
> > reportedly works better (for example I couldn't do NFS serving with UDP
> > packets bigger than the MTU with that, while the "em" driver works OK).
> It *does* frag packets bigger than the MTU, right?
netstat didn't show any errors regarding to that. If I used an NFS
readsize, smaller than the 1500 bytes MTU it worked (was slow, but
worked).
netstat's frag counters were increased.
I couldn't use tcpdump (I had no bpf support) to see what happens on the
wire...

--------[ Free Software ISOs - ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/ ]-------
Attila Nagy                                     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Free Software Network (FSN.HU)            phone @work: +361 210 1415 (194)
                                                cell.: +3630 306 6758