Hi everyone,

I'm trying to find a way to keep the ports tree
synchronized with the latest packages in order to
minimize version mismatches and to allow easy mixing
between them. So far I've been using a hack that does
a listing of the packages-6-stable directory on the
freebsd ftp, and uses the mtime of the most recent
file (excluding CHECKSUM.MD5) for doing a csup
checkout. Unfortunately, this seems to work seldomly.

Is anyone aware of a better way to accomplish this?

Thank you