On 3/18/2014 4:36 PM, Kaya Saman wrote:
Hi,

I'm experiencing 3 issues with the Plex Media Server....

My configuration is running FreeBSD 10.0 x64 with the ports tree up to date.

Issue 1: Upon first installing the port everything went fine however, PMS wouldn't start and kept complaining about a Python C Lang issue... Google'ing I managed to find a FreeBSD Forum posting stating to insert this line:

#!/bin/sh
export LD_LIBMAP="/lib/libc.so.7 /usr/local/share/plexmediaserver/libc.so.7"

I don't recall using Plex Media Server however I think you are missing something in your LD_LIBMAP.. like an equal sign, instead of the space.. ie libc.so.7=the other libc.so.7

--
Waitman Gobble
San Jose California USA