> This is getting a bit off-topic, but I use Firefox with User Agent Switcher
> by Linder. (There are several Firefox extensions that have VERY similar
> names.) It works perfectly at Chase and also fixes several sites that
> insist on providing the mobile version to FreeBSD. It allows the selection
> of both OS and browser to provide in the user agent ID on a per-site basis.
> It fixes a lot of issues.
> --
> Kevin Oberman, Part time kid herder and retired Network Engineer

Where would I find User Agent Switcher by Linder?  Would it be on a Mozilla
site, and would it work with SeaMonkey?

Would the several Firefox or SeaMonkey extensions have similar functionality?

Better to reply to list only; copy that was sent to me off-list had the same
Message-ID but was in multipart/alternative.  Maybe the list software sanitized
the message format?

Tom