On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 9:48 PM Thomas Mueller <mueller6...@twc.com> wrote:

> > This is getting a bit off-topic, but I use Firefox with User Agent
> Switcher
> > by Linder. (There are several Firefox extensions that have VERY similar
> > names.) It works perfectly at Chase and also fixes several sites that
> > insist on providing the mobile version to FreeBSD. It allows the
> selection
> > of both OS and browser to provide in the user agent ID on a per-site
> basis.
> > It fixes a lot of issues.
> > --
> > Kevin Oberman, Part time kid herder and retired Network Engineer
>
> Where would I find User Agent Switcher by Linder?  Would it be on a
> Mozilla site, and would it work with SeaMonkey?
>
> Would the several Firefox or SeaMonkey extensions have similar
> functionality?
>
> Better to reply to list only; copy that was sent to me off-list had the
> same Message-ID but was in multipart/alternative.  Maybe the list software
> sanitized the message format?
>
> Tom

It's available through Firefox from about:addons. It is the one by Linder,
one of at eat three extensions of the same name. I don't know about
SeaMonkey. Does it support the extension interface like Firefox? If so, it
will probably work. You might also check the website at
http://mybrowseraddon.com/useragent-switcher.html
E-mail: rkober...@gmail.com