# [EMAIL PROTECTED] / 2002-09-25 19:32:12 -0400:
> On 24 Sep 2002, Kirk Strauser wrote:
> > > The thing is, I think I want just a client, not a daemon to move
> > > or copy over my /var/mail/$USER from another box to my box at home
> > > (similar to uucp or something).  Is that clear?  Said another way,
> > > I do not require something like fetchmail or qpopper to
> > > replicate/mirror my mail.somewhere.net/var/mail/peter to
> > > localhost/var/mail/peter
> >
> > Fair enough.  Mutt should be perfectly happy with that arrangement.
>
> And mutt can do POP3s?

    yes, but it's (POP3 support) pretty basic. there are better tools to
    do that. mutt is a MUA, not a POP3 client.

> Does it have an xmutt (GUI) version too?

    no. that would be pretty useless. if you want a GUI mail client, you
    wouldn't be satisfied with mutt.

> > In Googlis non est, ergo non est.
>
> Not true.  I was trying to show off a trick in an AIM (AOL) chat where I
> asked for first an adjective ("smelly") then a noun ("tape" she said) and
> searched Google Images for smelly tape, but alas, none was located.  :(
>
> So it must not exist.  :)

    i don't see how that contradicts Kirk's sig.

--
begin 666 nonexistent.vbs
FreeBSD 4.7-RC