> i'm using an s3 virge dx. i've never had problems with it before. i'll let
> you know if a sig 11 occurs, doing a make clean right now..slow machine
> can't do too much all at the same time.
> Charles Pelletier
> Tech. Coordinator
> St Luke's School

fatal server error: could not open default font 'fixed'...that's the last
error that appears in the log. i failed to mention that xkb and the fonts
failed to install correctly during the primary installation of
xfree86config. has anyone else seen that happen and is it a problem with the
sources posted @ freebsd or something else entirely?