To: "Dave" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 3:37 AM
Subject: Re: problems connecting to cvsup servers

Dave wrote:
Hello,
Is there anything up with the freebsd cvsup servers? I've been trying to
update my ports collection for the past two days always getting the same
error message: access limit exceeded. I have tried various servers all with
the same result.
Thanks.
Dave.

Sounds like those servers are busy. Try neighbouring countries or other
continents.

Cheers,
Mikhail.

--
Mikhail Goriachev
Webanoide

Telephone: +61 (0)3 62252501
Mobile Phone: +61 (0)4 38255158
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.webanoide.org

PGP Key ID: 0x4E148A3B
PGP Key Fingerprint: D96B 7C14 79A5 8824 B99D 9562 F50E 2F5D 4E14 8A3B