-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Lowell Gilbert
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 10:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: 'FreeBSD Questions'
Subject: Re: Postfix vs. Sendmail

"Daniel Goepp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Lowell Gilbert wrote:
>
> >Then do it.  If it works, I doubt there will be much trouble getting
> >it accepted into the system.
>
> Well yes, I would love to.
>
>                                                          Plus, why
> invent the wheel.  CVSup is already written, and the FreeBSD core team
> has control of the source tree, and what gets installed.  If someone
can
> save me some time in searching, where is the source that controls what
> is installed by FreeBSD?

I don't know why you're talking about cvsup; cvsup is not relevant to
this; it is a method for downloading files, primarily from cvs
archives.  What you're looking for is changing the base system itself;
how you get the source code is irrelevant.