On Sat, 5 Aug 2006, Garrett Cooper wrote:

I know I may be overachieving a bit in my overall thoughts of this plan, but why not do something similar for the rest of the BSDs and/or Linux/Solaris? I find this a good statistical tool for determining how many desktops run what form of Unix, so better numbers could be derived for overall Unix driver support.

Actually, the rest of the BSDs are most welcome to participate, and I've just update the port to extend the initial stats sent to include Operating System ...

----