Hello,  Im using FBSD 4.6 R.... i recently installed something  (i dont
know what ) that changed the permissions on my /tmp  directory.making things like
mysql & php and other programs not function correctly.

as things are now on the broken box the permissions are:
drwx------  root  wheel  /tmp

I have another FBSD box thats working fine ..and the permissions on its
/tmp dir are:drwxrwxrwt   root  wheel  /tmp

now to restore the permissions on the broken box ..i did
#chmod 777 /tmp

however im not sure how to get the "t"  on the permissions back (im not
even sure what the "t" means)
Can anyone tell me how to get the permissions back to:
drwxrwxrwt   root  wheel  /tmp    ???

any and all help is very appreciated..
Thank you in advance...
Brent