Josh Paetzel wrote:
Does anybody have any experience running FBSD 6.x on a PE850? I'm specifically wondering about support for their base-configuration onboard NIC and their CERC SATA RAID controller.

I have not upgraded to 6.x yet, but have been running 5.5 very successfully on over twenty PE850's in production. CERC SATA RAID (configured as two-drive mirrors) was a cinch, as was the onboard NIC (bge: Broadcom BCM5721 Gigabit Ethernetb). I don't see any reason why 6.x would cause any problems. Nothing special to note on installation.