Quoting Jeff Rollin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi list,

I'm using FBSD 6.1-RELEASE and I'm having trouble downloading extensions and
themes in firefox (installed from packages). They all complain that they're
not "supported in Unknown".

Any ideas on how to fix this, please?

TIA

Jeff Rollin

I solved this problem on my freebsd 6.1-STABLE box by deinstalling all graphical web tools (Opera, Firefox, etc) enabling linux binary compatibility, and then installing the linux versions of all those graphical www tools I had just installed.

then the linux-plugins

I'm very pleased with the results, as many plugings dont have a BSD version.