Are there any official patches to support multiple IPs in jails or would I be limited to taking a chance with the few 6.1 patch files I've found on the net. I searched the UPDATING on HEAD and for anything that might be related but found nothing. Everything I could google on the subject led me to sources that didn't appear to be related to the project. I'm suspicious of using patches being developed outside of the freebsd community yet I'd really hoped to move to a completely jailed OS for our servers. Is it just too soon to be looking for this capability in a production capacity?

Thank you,
Chris