People,

It took me awhile to figure out how thunderbird just-works with sendmail (on my private net), but I'm on my way. I'll still use mutt for most things, but at least with thunderbird I can click-on the embedded URL's and have firebird pop up. No more mousing and pasting. With tao at 700MHz it does takes several moments.

A few days ago I mentioned that when trying to get greymail working, all mail bounced. I gave it a second try, more carefully--still without clamav--and so far, things seem to be working. I have not updated my sendmail (/etc/mail/*) files for around 18 months. When I'm upgraded to 6.2-R, I'll plug in my new configuration into sendmail.mc.

gary