Rem P Roberti wrote:
> Boy, I'm glad somebody got embedded URL's to work.  I have been trying
> for some time now, and still can't get them to work.  Firefox is named
> in KDE, but still no joy.  I'm getting tired of cutting and pasting :)

Have you tried setting "network.protocol-handler.app.http"
in Thunderbird to "/usr/X11R6/bin/firefox"?

Anyway, I don't run KDE, and maybe I don't pick up what is your problem.
But, once we're at it, I would like to mention my own problem.  I click
a link in Thunderbird, and Firefox picks it up.  However, focus is not
passed to Firefox - the Firefox entry on the taskbar just blinks without
the corresponding window being raised.  Any solution, please?
--
    Tore