Yes Garrett, that thread on linuxquestions.org is mine. I'm the one who started it. I started an almost exact duplicate thread on bsdforums.org that no one ever responded to. As you can see in that thread on linuxquestions, there is no answer there. That is why I'm posting here.
Thanks!

Yes Garrett, that thread on linuxquestions.org is mine. I'm the one who started it. I started an almost exact duplicate thread on bsdforums.org that no one ever responded to. As you can see in that thread on linuxquestions.org, there is no solution there. That is why I'm asking here.
Thanks!