I'm attempting to update Audacious without much luck. Last time I ran into this issue, I simply had to do a make deinstall / make install, and it worked fine. This time, I'm unable to deinstall the old version. When running make deinstall from the ports directory I get:

===>  Deinstalling for multimedia/audacious
===>   audacious-1.1.2 has a different PREFIX: /usr/X11R6, skipping

Any ideas on how I can deinstall this port? I checked /usr/ports/UPDATING, but didn't seem to find anything (unless I made a typo in my text search).

Best regards,
Greg Groth