After running nmap for some time, I have got problem running a simple command
of nmap ... like

nmap 192.168.1.2
nmap: Command not found

I think there is something wrong with my installation procedures. I type in
"make install clean" command in /usr/local/bin/nmap and
/usr/ports/security/nmap - but somehow I still see the "command not found"
message.

I have also typed in "make deinstall clean" on both of the directory location,
restart the OS, and install everything again using the "make install clean"
command (on both of the directory location) - but I still receive the same
"nmap: Command not found" message.

Thanks for the help :)

Regards,
Linux Quest