Hi Scott,

thanks for your fast suggestions. The second one helped,
as the  'Load KLD' tells me that he can't find my floppy (strange as I
booted from it..)
He says: 'No floppy devices found! Please check...' and 'Unable to set
media device to floppy'. :-(

The webinst over http-proxy seems to work now (still running) unlike the
4.6.2.

Regards,
Daniel