yeah, I found the option I think it is:

MSDOSFS_LARGE

I read that it isn't recommended, so im trying to convert it to
another FS so that I don't have to use that option. The problem is
that I think im gonna need another HDD to move the files too while I
change the FS on the one I have... unless there is a way to convert
from one FS to another......

I'm only using 170GB of the 400GB hdd, I tried to put the hdd on my
windows machine and run Partition Magic on it to resize the partition,
then create a unix partition and move the files. but aparently PM only
supports hdd of 300GB and smaller so I can't resize it.

On 5/20/07, Ray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Sunday 20 May 2007 7:04 pm, Yanko Sanchez wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a 400GB seagate IDE hdd with backed up data that I need to load onto
> a machine running freebsd 6.2
>
> The drive is formated for fat32 and when I run the command:
>
> mount -t msdos /dev/ad2s2 /mnt/audio/
>
> I get the following error:
>
> "mountmsdosfs(): disk too big, sorry"
>
> Is there a solution to this?
> Thanks.
I'm certainly not an expert, but  Google your error message, and you will find
that you need to work some magic with your kernal to access a fat32 partition
bigger than 128GB.
Ray