On 25 Jan 2003 at 20:45, Dan Nelson boldly uttered:

> Try prtraceroute, from ports/net/irrtoolset.

OK sounds good, but are these X programs?  I started to install it
and when it started to retrieve TK (/usr/ports/x11-toolkits/tk83) I
killed it.  It also apparently wants XFree86-libraries-4.2.1_5.

I don't know if I mentioned that I want something that is character-
based.  I don't have X on this box and I don't want another situation
where a port ends up installing all that baggage..

Thx,

Phil

--
Philip J. Koenig