Hi,

My FreeBSD 6.2 server restarts suddenly once or twice a day. I believe it is because the processor is overheated, but I'm not sure. Is there a way to check this from software? I would like to install a hardware monitor program that can log out processor temperature in every minute. The mainboard is ASUS P5LD2, if that matters. Is there a software out there that can do this for me?

Of course I could buy a new processor fan (or a water cooling system) but I do not want to spend money before I make sure that is the root of the problem.

Thanks,

  Laszlo