To: "Caio Figueiredo Abecia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 10:51 AM
Subject: Re: Looking for powerful machines that runs FreeBSD on it

I'm looking for a new pc.
I had a problem installing BSD (Free/Open/Net!) with the Dell Dimension C521n. (Free/Open BSD website tells me that it support the E521 that have the same configuration) It don't recognize my dell usb keyboard and my SATA DVD Rom drive was not detected at all.

I have an Dell Optiplex GX520 here at work that runs FreeBSD 6.2 just fine.

--
Bill Moran
http://www.potentialtech.com