Rich Fox wrote:
[ ... ]
Apparently the Terminal program in MacOS X intercepts ctrl+o combinations
which are used to postpone messages in Pine. Thus, when I use the key
combination ctrl+o it never reaches the remote machine (or at least it
doesn't appear to, but it doesn't appear to do anything at all on either
machine.)
Can anyone advise me on what I can use to change this?
Do a "stty -all", and see what the quote character is set to. Normally, it's cntl-v, but maybe it's cntl-o. Or trying doing a cntl-v, cntl-o combination and see whether that gets the control character through.

-Chuck