Not anymore! Every time I cvsup my ports tree and I see all of those ports that need to be updated my belly aches and that's because portupgrade doesn't work the way it used to work. It is not fun any more! Always an issue, either a port conflicts with another port or it fails all together. I have forgotten the last time I updated my ports without any issues. Today scrollkeeper is conflicting with rarian, they install files on the same directory. Go figure. Those were the days when it used to work.