Hm, I'm astonished. I've never seen that page before...

English is not my native language and I may not understand all nuances
though. Does that phrase mean "Hitler quotes are not usually be
declared 'offensive'"? For me that means that there some (and very
little) his quotes that should be treated as 'offensive'.

Hi Boris,

I'm not a native speaker either, but it seems to say that even if hitler said it, it may still be appropriate for the random quotes list.

And "astonished" is exactly what I'm feeling too.

Best Regards,

Artur
eBoundHost.com
http://www.eboundhost.com