Hi,

An off-topic question.

I run FreeBSD 6.2/i386 with Postfix and Maildrop (for filtering and delivery).

I want to setup a service such that sending a mail to say "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" with a list of links per line results in my machine downloading the files at these links replying with all these files attached.

Is there any port which provides a functionality like this? Or is it possible to put together such a setup in place? I tried a Google search but didn't manage to frame this question concisely enough to get hits ...

Also, many many years ago I remember using similar services on the Internet. I can't for the life of me remember their names now. Any one here recollects/ has used such services?

Thanks, Rakhesh

---
http://rakhesh.net/