Jerry,

The first section you have below.  I am a little confused because I am not
sure what you refer to?  In my emails to you I have just done Reply's
instead of Reply to All, but I think that is what you may be talking about.

Where are you located, I see your email is MSU.edu, what University are you
with?

Ryan Jenkins

                                                      P.O. Box 21138
                                                      P:  406 896-9900
                                                      F:  406 896-0045
                                                      C:  406 208-8193
                                                      Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Confidentiality Statement:
This e-mail contains confidential information which also may be privileged.
you may not copy, use, disclose, or distribute the e-mail message or any
information contained in the message.  If you have received this e-mail
message in error, please advise the sender by replying to this message or by
telephone and then promptly delete it.